Hello February, hello love! Time to soak in all the love this month. Here’s what I loved in the last week of January. ??
Favorite Brand Find
This muscle tee from Vibrate Higher!
I stumbled into this brand on Instagram and I’m in love with their clothing and mission. I went to their site not expecting to buy anything but I spun those giveaway wheels and I won 15% off. So I thought why not? Vibrate Higher also gives back by donating solar powered lamp families without electricity in Haiti for every item sold. So not only are you helping others, you get a cute shirt too.
Favorite Mini Series
I loved this show! It’s only 7 episodes long and an easy watch. I’m all about those wild west type of TV shows. Hell on Wheels was another favorite of mine and I was pretty sad it was over.
Favorite Valentine Day Decor
This adorable vintage heart garland!
Favorite Home Decor Find
This Blush Pink Ombré Candle Set
Favorite Cozy Socks
These animal slipper.
More Link Love…
- Ok, don’t judge me. I bought these boy boots! Yup boys! Apparently I can wear a Size 6 in boys and I found them in the clearance section at Target! I got them for a whopping $7!
- These blush throw pillows. We definitely need to spruce up the living room…not sure if Andrew would go for these pillows though. A girl can dream I guess. ??
- “Hit Me Baby On More Time!” Oh my gosh, I about died when I saw these scrunchies. Please tell me I’m not the only one that instantly saw all the Brittany vibes.
- I’m really digging these planters. I’m trying to stick to neutral colors for our home and I think these would go perfectly.
- Online thrift store? Count me in!
Have a great weekend!