Valentine’s day is officially 2 weeks away! Time to start brainstorming your ideas, gathering supplies, and getting to work. I believe the best Valentine’s Day gifts are the one’s made with love and from the heart. So today I share with you 15 Valentine’s Day DIY gifts that you can make for your loved one.
|15 DIY gifts for your valentine|
1. Memory book of your adventures together. | Native & Sol
2. Ticket stub memory box | The Thinking Closet
3. Balloon with photo memories | Balloon Time
4. Valentine’s Day gift bag | The Newlyweds Cookbook
5. Kiss in your pocket | Color Me Katie
6. Homemade memory jar | Tiny Painter
7. Sticky notes love heart | Life Lives Here
8. 12 months of date nights + free printable | The Thinking Closet
9. A sensual valentine | What’s on my Porch
10. Vintage photo mason jar | Wilderness
11. Famous Couples burlap print | Burlap By Everafter (etsy)
12. Valentine’s Day alphabet love album | The Twinery
13. Heart tree carving embroidery frame gift | The Modern Lady
14. Instagram art frame | Modern Parents Messy Kids
15. DIY Valentine’s Day I love you jar | Creme de la Craft
What are some of your favorite ideas and gifts you’ve received? Let me know in the comments below!
xx // christine
Love it? Don’t forget to Pin it! Thank you for your love and support.