I love them so much because obviously they save money but for me there is something so therapeutic about making things yourself. Even better when it’s a self-care DIY.
Because it’s the month of love and all things romantic, I thought it would be fitting to making a rose sugar scrub. I had purchased a bouquet of roses last week and I decided to use the petals for this scrub.
- 1 Cup Organic Sugar
- Petals from 1 Rose
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Rosewater
- 10-15 Drops Rose Essential Oil
- Red Food Coloring for Color (optional)
- Add your rose petals to your blender, food processor, or chopper until chopped up small.
- Add all your ingredients into a medium bowl and mix together. I used my hands but you can use a fork or even a hand blender.
- Add to a jar and treat yo’ self girl!
That’s all there is to it! I love sugar scrubs because they are super easy to make and also make great gifts for friends and family. The combinations are endless when it comes to making your own sugar scrubs.
I hope you enjoy this simple recipe and don’t forget to share it with your friends and PIN it for later.
xoxo // Christine